QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, draw and bonuses, verify results and distribute this information to your account executives, recruiters, consultants and managers. Present the commission information in such a way that your staff clearly understands what they are being paid and why they are being paid at a very detailed level. Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your staff to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Pay commission by various types of services such as legal, audit, etc.
- Calculate commissions-based sales revenue or profit.
- Pay commissions at time of invoicing, at time of payment or when job is complete.
- Pay commissions on one-time payments or on multiple payments for a payment plan.
- Pay different commission rates for different services
- Pay different commission rates by payment plan
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps
- Split commission rates between sales reps
- Pay overrides to managers and principals
- Deduct service fees prior to calculating commissions
- Pay referral commissions
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Calculate incentives weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and other Chargeback commissions for cancelled contracts.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Carrier data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
- Eliminate shipping, tax charges from calculations.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information.
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.
Pharmaceutical company selects QCommission to cure commission ills.
AAA Pharmaceutical markets a wide variety of over-the-counter (OTC) solid-dosage formulations that are comparable to national brands. Since 1986, AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc. has been a dedicated supplier for the OTC industry. AAA Pharmaceutical manufactures packages and distributes for store brand / private label customers, national brands, and for those in need of contract manufacturing services.
AAA was dealing with a complex commission problem that was taking a significant amount of time and effort. Commission calculation results were also error prone, especially when making changes to commission rules or when adding sales representatives. All commissions were calculated manually using Excel on a monthly basis. Normally it would take more than a day to complete the entire commission calculation.
The VP of Sales and Marketing at AAA Pharmaceutical did some research and chose QCommission based on the reviews of the product. The implementation process was smooth, and in less than 3 weeks the software was installed, configured, and AAA staff were trained. With QCommission the company is able to save time and money. The sales representatives now receive professional looking commission statements with accurate commission results.