Sales Commission is the most important driver in the relation between Manufacturer Rep Agency firms and their sales staff. Complex calculations related to sales crediting and proper commissioning could lead to many issues. Timely calculation of commissions, proper crediting of sales, accurate calculation of commissions are all risk if automation is not in place for commission calculations.
QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, draw and bonuses, verify results and distribute this information to your representatives. QCommission can present the commission information in such a way that the reps clearly understand what they are being paid.
Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your personnel to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
For Manufacturer Rep Agency needs, here are some of the things that QCommission can do:
- For Manufacturer Rep Agency needs, here are some of the things that QCommission can do:Pay Agents, Agencies and management
- Process manufacturer commissions and split it with the responsible rep
- Process sales orders and calculate due commissions
- Pay sales on manufacturer commissions, sales revenue or gross profit
- Provide credit to specific payees for specific Accounts
- Provide credit to specific payees for specific territories
- Pay flat and tiered commission rates against accumulated performance
- Pay overrides to managers
- Integrate with other systems
- Distribute commission statements through email or web
- Reduce calculation time
- Reduce commissions errors
- Reduce sales staff complaints
- Save money in commissions errors
- Save money in time and effort
- Easily allow future changes.
Larry Gerber, Inc.
Larry Gerber, Inc., is a Manufacturing Rep firm based in the Northeast United States, providing sales services for fabrics and related soft goods. The primary customer base for this firm is the Interior Design business.
Larry Gerber, the owner of the firm, had been looking for a commissions software that would calculate commissions on a monthly basis. Larry’s firm represents many different manufacturers, each of whom had their own unique commission rate programs. It was a very complicated set of calculations to complete for his representatives.
Larry had been using a Fox Pro based application called SBT for his accounting needs. SBT had recently been acquired by Acc Pac, another accounting software vendor. Larry had this to say about his current environment “Record keeping was a nightmare and it was very difficult to get the reports I needed out of the system.”
Larry asked his accountant to find a software system that would fill his needs. His accountant was using QuickBooks and was able to find QCommission that integrates with QuickBooks. After a discussion with the QCommission salesperson, Larry was able to decide on using QCommission on the same day and bought the software. He also will be using QuickBooks for his accounting needs.