Sales Commission is the most important driver in the relation between Investment Management firms and their sales staff. Complex calculations related to investments, customers, fee calculation and proper commissioning could lead to many issues. Timely calculation of commissions, proper crediting of sales, accurate calculation of commissions are all risk if automation is not in place for commission calculations.
QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, draw and bonuses, verify results and distribute this information to your account executives, wholesale reps, portfolio managers, and investment specialists. QCommission can present the commission information in such a way that personnel clearly understand what they are being paid.
Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your personnel to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Service industry is mainly involved in providing services to the population and other industries. This is primarily a services business, serving small to large businesses. These includes insurance banking and finance, transportation, communications, retailing, wholesaling etc.
For Investment Management needs, here are some of the things that QCommission can do:
- Pay Account Executives, Wholesale Reps, Portfolio Managers, Investment Specialists
- Pay commissions against any investment vehicle
- Calculate Investment Fees from Net Asset Value
- Adjust for 12B-1 Fees and 12B-1 Fees Offset
- Provide credit to specific payees for specific Accounts
- Provide credit to specific payees for specific Investment Tranches
- Pay flat and tiered commission rates against accumulated performance
- Pay residual commission payments for multiple years
- Pay declining commission rates by years
- Pay as percentage and basis points
- Track Investment Tranches for multiple years from investment dates
- Pay multiple payees for the same transaction
- Integrate with other systems
- Distribute commission statements through email or web
- Reduce calculation time
- Reduce commissions errors
- Reduce sales staff complaints
- Save money in commissions errors
- Save money in time taken
- Easily allow future changes