QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, verify results and distribute this information to your agencies, agents, brokers and staff. You can present the commission information in such a way that the sales people clearly understand what they are being paid and why they are being paid at a very detailed level. Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your sales people to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Capture Medicare applications data including Medicare #, during Annual Enrollment Period and other times
- Batch and submit applications to carriers daily
- Provide daily report to agents of submitted applications
- Convert carrier approved applications into policies
- Import incoming commissions from carrier files
- Pay commissions on New policies written
- Pay commissions against policy renewals
- Pay commissions against premiums
- Process multiple carrier files
- Pay Agents, General Agents, Captive Agents, Brokers and internal staff
- Split commissions with payees
- Split commissions between multiple payees for a policy
- Vary commissions by carrier, type of insurance product such as Medicare Advantage, etc
- Pay flat amount per application
- Pay flat amount for approved policy. Pay different amount by year of renewal
- Pay additional commission for first year Medicare member
- Deduct various fees such as processing fees
- Deduct commissions for Rapid Disenrollment
- Pay weekly, bi-weekly, twice-monthly, monthly
- Pay overrides to sales managers.
Import/ExportQCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Carrier data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Ability to automatically download multiple insurance carrier files and process them.
- Ability to process commissions for the same agent with multiple carriers having different agent codes and combine the data.
- Ability to validate and reprocess the insurance carrier files coming in.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
ReportingQCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce Carrier applications batch report.
- Produce Daily applications submitted report by agent.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information.
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.
QCommission Automates Commissions for Insurance Agency
BCBSNC sends an electronic file containing sales information for the previous month. Knowing that the Agent's confidence in a system that is 100% reliable and transparent is absolutely vital and a primary function of being an Agency. "to make sure the Agents are paid correctly is everything" says Scott Ashcraft.