QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, verify results and distribute this information to your agencies, agents, brokers and staff. You can present the commission information in such a way that the sales people clearly understand what they are being paid and why they are being paid at a very detailed level. Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your sales people to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Pay commission by various types of services such as legal, audit, etc.
- Calculate commissions-based sales revenue or profit.
- Pay commissions at time of invoicing, at time of payment or when job is complete.
- Pay commissions on one-time payments or on multiple payments for a payment plan.
- Pay different commission rates for different services
- Pay different commission rates by payment plan
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps
- Split commission rates between sales reps
- Pay overrides to managers and principals
- Deduct service fees prior to calculating commissions
- Pay referral commissions
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Calculate incentives weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and other Chargeback commissions for cancelled contracts.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Carrier data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information.
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.
Global Safety Network Ensures They Pay People Properly with the Help of QCommission
Global Safety Network is a “national provider of risk management solutions.” Their company provides employers with work place solutions to promote ease of hiring, employee retention, compliance and confidence. Global Safety Network’s commitment to customer satisfaction makes them one of the leading providers of employment screening services in the country.
Aside from the wide array of management solutions they provide, Global Safety Network also has hundreds of discounted products that one can purchase to further ensure a safe and drug-free workplace.
Global Safety Network has different commission plans for multiple payees. They pay commissions for their internal sales reps, independent sales reps, and alliance partners. For them, paying commissions is also based on different products, calculating different commission rates based on date.
Manually doing all of the above took a lot of time and effort, not to mention the entire process was prone to errors – which could cost a lot of money if not corrected promptly.
After Global Safety Network submitted a Demo Inquiry for QCommission, the QCommission team met with Karyn Skyberg, a Senior Analyst at the company, and discussed everything that needed to be considered in the development of a custom solution. The QCommission team exerted all their effort to ensure that the sales compensation plans and the entire customization were setup properly and to Global Safety Network’s satisfaction.
Since Global Safety Network switched to QCommission, the countless hours of manual sales commission computations have been drastically reduced to an average of 8 hours per month.
With Global Safety Network’s inevitable growth in the near future, they are expecting an increased number of payees and are looking forward to continuously working with QCommission to help them manage their sales commissions calculations for them.
Global Safety Network has been with QCommission for over a year.
"Our company is faced with a number of different commission plans for multiple payees. We faced some challenges that, we have to admit, had us slightly concerned. A discussion with our QCommission Representative had everyone stepping up to identify problems to help us resolve our issues quickly and to our complete satisfaction. We could easily see how important 100% customer satisfaction is for everyone on the QCommission team. They are very knowledgeable and helpful and we appreciate every effort they put in for us to make our transition to QCommission a success. A special thank you to Vijay, Siva, Chandru, and everyone else on the QCommission team. We appreciate all of your help and look forward to working with you in the future as our business continues to grow."