QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, draw and bonuses, verify results and distribute this information to your account executives, recruiters, consultants and managers. Present the commission information in such a way that your staff clearly understands what they are being paid and why they are being paid at a very detailed level. Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your staff to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Pay commission by various types of services such as legal, audit, etc.
- Calculate commissions-based sales revenue or profit.
- Pay commissions at time of invoicing, at time of payment or when job is complete.
- Pay commissions on one-time payments or on multiple payments for a payment plan.
- Pay different commission rates for different services
- Pay different commission rates by payment plan
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps
- Split commission rates between sales reps
- Pay overrides to managers and principals
- Deduct service fees prior to calculating commissions
- Pay referral commissions
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Calculate incentives weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and other
- Chargeback commissions for cancelled contracts.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Carrier data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
- Eliminate shipping, tax charges from calculations
ReportingQCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information.
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.
TKO Associates knocks out commissions with QCommission!
TKO Associates has been a cutting edge wholesale supplier of high-end residential and commercial decorative hardware, plumbing fixtures and accessories to the greater DF/W architect, builder and design communities since 1981.
TKO pays commissions monthly based on the gross profit of their sales. TKO uses QuickBooks Enterprise as their accounting system. QuickBooks does not have the ability to produce an invoice or line item level P&L report. The QB profit and loss by job report only works on the total job not on individual invoices that may span several months or years, thus commissions became a manual process of two reports downloaded into Excel and merged, labor intensive and subject to all kinds of errors.
When I became the QB Pro Advisor for TKO, I reviewed the setup and saw the potential for using QCommission to greatly stream line the commission process. I worked with an extremely helpful and knowledgeable programming staff and their responsive customer service team. They were able to customize QCommission to satisfy the requirements for many unique situations.
Many of our custom orders were ordered and paid for in previous periods, even previous years, and applied to current period sales orders and invoices, the team worked with us to configure a field that allowed a "date completed" to be read into QCommission.
Queries were developed that allowed us to run interim commission report to cross reference and be pro-active in looking at not only at the invoice level P&L's but line item P&L's.
Queries were developed that allowed us to "mass hold" items with sales but not cost, thus easy to review and research before commission time.
Best of all they produced a query that allowed us to down load individual sales persons reports so the sales team could monitor the sales during the month. This allowed the sales team to be involved with their reports throughout the month, not just at the commission time. The saving for the company went across the board, labor, accuracy and satisfied and happy sales team members.
I have recommended QCommission to many of my other QuickBooks and Enterprise clients. The cost is very reasonable and the benefits are soaring.
JMC Furniture Selects QCommission for their Sales Commission
QCommission implementation team started the project by doing an in-depth discovery meeting with Andrew and his team and configured all the necessary sales compensation plans and fully automated the commission process. QCommission could provide an easy template interface to import all of their complex commission rate schedules for primary, depending and chain payees. In addition to this commission rate the import, the transactions from QuickBooks online was seamless and with just click of a button and all of their current week’s invoices/credits were processed in QCommission. There were 2 different commissions plan incentives configured in QCommission (Sales Rep commission and Manager override commission). The commission statement was laid out in a clean and readable manner for their sales rep and managers. The project was low to medium complex and got completed with within the estimated budget cost, with accurate calculations and all their reporting need.
|Furniture and Decor Industry|