Inside Sales Reps with experience selling software to SMB businesses needed
The opportunity is to sell sales commission administration software to small and mid-market businesses. Sales Commissions is a complex problem that most businesses struggle with. There is a large marketplace of customers that need this software. Our software solves that problem.
This sales role will manage the early stages of the sales process through prospect selection, cold calling, activity tracking and reporting.
Lead sources include inbound contacts from the web, marketing programs, seminar/events, phone and email as well as evaluating prospects from existing CRM systems.
Sales process will include needs analysis, facilitating demonstrations of the product, making proposals and guiding the customer through a close.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- 4+ years of sales experience in an inside or outside sales position.
- Prior software industry experience.
- Experience with complex software such as accounting software will be a real plus.
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage a large number of leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities in a CRM system quickly, accurately.
- Methodical and persistent in ability to follow-up with prospects.
- Exceptional verbal communication, objection handling and solid negotiation skills.
- Results-oriented and self-motivated.
- Accountable for sales revenue management, sales forecasting, and reporting.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area. Only local candidates will be considered.
Education: BS/BA or higher.
Please send your resume to jobscellarstone.com.